These are links that every legal professional should have in their computer’s favorites menu.
- Court Calendar – Lane County Circuit Court– check tomorrow’s docket today
- Filing Fees – Lane County– save a call to the courthouse by having these at your fingertips
- Lane County Inmate Database– search for in-custody inmates
- OJIN– Pay to get access to Lane County case info online so you don’t have to walk to the courthouse
- Oregon Rules of Civil Procedure (ORCPs) – your other best friend
- Oregon Revised Statutes (ORSs) – research from your computer
- Oregon Child Support Calculator– Division of Child Support’s online calculator
- Oregon State Bar Directory– look up attorney contact info and bar numbers quickly
- Supplemental Local Rules (SLRs)– know them and love them
- Uniform Trial Court Rules (UTCRs)– your best friend
NALS of Lane County holds monthly educational meetings on the third Tuesday of each month from 12 noon to 1:00 p.m. at the law offices of Hershner Hunter, 180 East 11th Avenue in Eugene.
We host local attorneys, judges, and various legal professionals who present material on relevant legal topics. Our meetings are free of charge and we offer certificates of attendance (CLE credit) to attendees who need them.
If you have any questions about our legal education meetings, please contact Charlene Sabini, PLS, ALP, Director of Education, via email at email@example.com.
Join us for education classes, business events, and special occasions!
Please view our officer roster here.
WHO WE ARE
NALS of Lane County is the association for legal support professionals in the Lane County area. We are a non-profit, tri-level educational association dedicated to promoting continuing education for legal support staff and the growth of professionalism. Membership is open to anyone employed in the legal field, including legal secretaries, legal assistants, paralegals, court personnel, law librarians, law office administrators, bookkeepers and receptionists. Student membership is also available for those enrolled full time in legal classes or a course of legal study. Anyone working under the supervision of an attorney, as well as those employed by government entities (federal, state, county municipal or tribal), bank trust departments and title companies, or enrolled in legal classes, may join through our local chapter or on-line at www.nals.org.
Feel free to contact any one of the Board Members for more information.
NALS of Lane Country Resources
You can read our current newsletter here.